Keynote and Plenary Panel Videos
- Opening Keynote Session featuring Edward Tiedemann (Qualcomm), Vahid Tarokh (Harvard) and Martin Hellman (Stanford).
- Julius Knapp (FCC) addresses how policy shapes innovation.
- Murial Medard (MIT) Muriel Medard (MIT) discusses coding and virtualization in modern networks.
- Sorabh Saxena (AT&T) details SDN and its critical role in unlocking social & economic potential.
- Michael Stetter (Intel) discusses 5G transformation.
- Panel on the futre of wireless
Keynote Presentation Slides
- Edward Tiedemann, SVP, Engineering, QUALCOMM Technologies, Inc Big Steps in Wireless: Applications, Spectrum, and Technology
Sorabh Saxena, SVP, Software Development & Engineering – Technology Development AT&T Services Inc. SDN & its Critical Role in Unlocking Social & Economic Potential
- Anritsu demos mmWave testing
- 5G Solution by Keysight Technologies
- 802.11ad R&D and Design Verification (Keysight Technologies)
- Keysight Technologies discusses DPD on signals with wide bandwidths
- 60 Gigahertz Wave Demo by National Instruments
- Nokia demostrates spectrum access controller
- Nokia highlights network traffic steering
- 5G wave design (a collaboration with Rohde & Schwarz)
- IP11: on IoT Industrial Deployment (Video)
- IS1: Cellular Internet-of-Things – A Deep Dive into Technology and Devices (PDF Slides)
- Smart city technologies deployments
- Industry leaders share exciting vision for 5G
- FCC tech chief: Spectrum sharing to enable 5G, IoT
- Will 5G usher in the end of cells?
- Fixed wireless access as the first phase of 5G deployments
General Chair Bijan Jabbari