Workshops will be held on Sunday, 4 December 2016 and Thursday, 8 December 2016.
Participation in each Workshop requires registration for that specific workshop.
Workshop Registration includes workshop proceedings and coffee breaks.
Full Day Workshop attendees are entitled to lunch on that day.
Sunday workshop attendees will have access to attend the Welcome Reception.
Sunday, 4 December 2016 • 09:00 – 17:30
- WS01: ET5G: Emerging Technologies for 5G Wireless Cellular Networks (Room: International Ballroom East)
- WS03: LION: Localization and Tracking: Indoors, Outdoors, and Emerging Networks (Room: Cabinet)
- WS04: IOE: Internet of Everything (Room: Columbia 8)
- WS05: MCHFB: Workshop on Mobile Communications in Higher Frequency Bands (Room: Lincoln East)
- WS06: CCSNA: Cloud Computing Systems, Networks, and Applications (Room: Monroe)
- WS07: NETCOD: Network Coding and Applications (Room: Lincoln West)
Sunday, 4 December 2016 • 14:00 – 17:30
- WS09: 5GMW: 5G Millimeter-Wave Channel Models (Room: Northwest)
- WS24: BDWN: Big Data and Wireless Networks (Room: Columbia 6)
Thursday, 8 December 2016 • 09:00 – 17:30
- WS10: QCIT: Quantum Communications and Information Technology (Room: Jefferson West)
- WS15: 5GDES: 5G RAN Design (Room: International Ballroom East)
- WS17: ICNSRA: Information Centric Networking Solutions for Real World Applications (Room: Kalorama)
- WS18: TCPLS: Trusted Physical Layer Security (Room: Lincoln West)
- WS22: FDWC: Full Duplex Wireless Communications (Room: Jefferson East)
- WS23: WEHCN: Wireless Energy Harvesting Communication Networks (Room: Monroe)
Thursday, 8 December 2016 • 09:00 – 12:30
- WS13: URLLC: Ultra-Reliable and Low-Latency Communications in Wireless Networks (Room: Embassy)
- WS14: WI-UAV: Wireless Networking, Control & Positioning for Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles (Room: Holmead East/West)
Thursday, 8 December 2016 • 14:00 – 17:30
- WS19: QOEMC: Quality of Experience for Multimedia Communications (Room: Embassy)
- WS21: 5GSON: Trends of Future Mobile Networks―Self-organization Networks for 5G Wireless Communications and Internet of Things (Room: Holmead East/West)